NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. With either dual action orbital polisher or hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you’re ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required. Size: 12″ x 12″
- For surface prep., use with NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Spray Lubricant
- To achieve best result on the paint, use with NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Lubricant Sealant.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Dilute GLIDE to desired strength. (16 Oz. makes 1 Gal. RTU.)
- Mist sufficient GLIDE onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with light pressure .
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.
- Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
- AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
- Remove tar grease before application
DIRECTIONS: Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55?F and over 144?F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.